Monday, June 29, 2009

I want to go home and paint >_<

I'm just not having a good day today.

I wake up with my body aching and everything just went down hill from there. Thing just seems to annoy me. I even annoyed myself with all these complaining. It's just one of those days when you over think every little aspect of your life. Not liking where I stand and not sure how to change where I’m going next. No longer happy doing what I did for all these years. Angry at myself for wishing things will change when it’s clear that it won’t. Thinking about giving it all up but still wanted to go down kicking and screaming. Really want to just walk out and go hide under a rock for a few months. Do a little soul searching... T_T

I got a lot of store up energy but with no motivations. I NEED to create more artwork, the kind that no one can tell me to change anything about it because it’s mine, all mine. Sick and tired of people who want your service because you’re good but show no respect for it.  Just want to turn into the biggest bitch and send them all to hell.

Sick of so many things I don’t even know where to start…

 

I will get over it soon. I always do. But until then, stay away... …

No comments:

Post a Comment