Thursday, September 10, 2009

I left my heart at Amy Sol’s mystical world.























I was reading one of our local new papers a couple of weeks back and who is being featured in an article? AMY SOL! OMG! She is currently one of my favorite new artists. It’s easy to be drawn into the dreamy and mystical world she created. Most of her works are delicate acrylic paint on wood. She has even incorporates the grain of the wood into the painting. Her pop abstract surreal style of painting has won over thousands of fans like myself. And the best part is that she lives here in Vegas! Hey, I might run into her one day



Her artworks are going for thousands of dollar now so we can't afford it at this point. Maybe some day I will. But we do own this in print, mine is lucky number 7 out 100. It looks so lovely on my wall.





But until than,here are a few super talented Etsy artists I found who I CAN afford:

A Turtle Ride 1/100

by
TheNebulousKingdom

The Runaway - 8 x 10 Semi-Gloss Print



Original Painting Are You Awake

Support these talented artists and believe in the value of fine art!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, her work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a talented artists. Beautiful print that you own!

    The other artists are very talented too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her work is breathtaking. I'll have to look into Amy Sol more. Thanks for saying such nice things about us artists. It made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen,

    I just love the image you have used for your profile pic. So sweet and quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the wonderful comments.
    I hope you all have fun reading about such talented artist.
    I will be blogging more about all my favorites artist out there,
    stay tune for more.

    Bree, thanks. My avatar's background photo is by me and the little girl is done by my hubby josh who will soon have his own ETSY store featuring all these cute little cartoon people. Stay tune.

    ReplyDelete