Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fun @ the Fine Art Festival

My first art booth ever...
We have so much fun at my first art fair this past weekend.
Met lots of fun people and interesting people out there.
It's been tons of hard work leading up to that special day.
A special thank you to my oh so supportive hubby:
Can't do it with out you honey, thanks a bunch!!!

Here are some shots from that day...

Here's my space, number 88. Yay!


Hubby hard at work setting up the tent one day before show.


My space all dress up, finally.



Even got a ribbon, not bad for a first timer. ^_^


Can't wait to do another show.
Hopefully the next one we will have more sale.
See you then.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on your first art fair! It is so exciting!!!
    Did you enjoyed it?
    I think the greatest thing about participating in fairs is the direct touch with the visitors. Talking to them and listening to their reaction to your work is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive I have never set up a tent like that so far! Wish I could have seen your beautiful work in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice set-up! Everything looks great, and I hope it was a success:-) Congrats on the ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing booth photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations : )
    best of luck with your future shows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Show are a lot of work--hope yours was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi..
    I love your blog spectacular. I am an abstract artist painter.
    I live in Indonesia, if we can exchange links ..?
    Please contact me via email; hadisis55@gmail.com
    My Blog; http://hadisis-art.blogspot.com
    Thank you for your attention you give to me.

    Yours sincerely
    hadisis
    4 May 2010

    ReplyDelete